The 2020 Postsecondary Access and Completion Conference is a time for Alaskans to come together for a stronger Alaska. Together we can put Alaska’s students first!
- Early Bird Registration (before Jan. 11) – $250
- Standard Registration (after Jan. 11) – $280
- Student Registration – $175
- Group Registration (5 or more attendees) – $230
- Presenter Registration – $175
Submit a Breakout Session Proposal: Deadline Jan. 22!
Session suggestions (based on survey of postsecondary access program staff needs):
- Grant-writing 101
- Leadership Development
- Embedding Employability Skills in the Classroom
- Public Relations 101: Building Awareness of your program
- Collecting Data that Speaks to Funders
- Time Management 101
- Structured Networking
- Myths about Education and How We Address Them
- Best Practices Sharing
- How we survived the end of the grant
- How we successfully advocated for our budget to be restored/preserved
- How we developed a new business partnership
Source: Registration – Alaska CAN!